The LBE Brass Quintet is well suited to weddings in churches and cathedrals, or outdoor civil ceremonies and drinks receptions.
Our Brass Quintet is a fantastic choice for church weddings, able to play with, or without your church organ. Our sound can be powerful enough to lead your hymns, or subtle enough to provide beautiful background music during the signing of the register. We offer a great choice of music for your entire service including:
- A Fanfare for the arrival of the Bride. This can be played by the entire quintet, or by the 2 trumpeters from the quintet (see our Fanfare Trumpeters page for more information).
- Processional music, as the Bride walks down the aisle.
- Hymns, either with or without your church organ.
- The signing of the register.
- Recessional music, as the Bride and Groom walk back up the aisle as husband and wife.
After your ceremony, our Brass Quintet can quickly move on to your reception venue to entertain you and your guests during your drinks reception and photographs.
Our Brass Quintet is an ideal choice for civil ceremonies in large or outdoor venues, but could be considered a little overpowering in small civil wedding venues. We can provide the perfect music for all parts of your ceremony (as church weddings above, but without the hymns!) and then continue to entertain you and your guests during your drinks reception and photographs.