Under the leadership of our 1st Trumpet player, ex-military musician Steve Fletcher, we have put together a programme of music perfectly suited to remembrance and memorial services.
LBE Brass Quintet are very proud to have played for Remembrance Sunday services in Sloane Square or Kensington High Street (alternate years) every year since 2004 and this looks to be a permanent fixture in our diary. However, we can easily provide more than one Brass Quintet, drawing from our large pool of regular musicians (including several ex-military musicians), so new enquiries are always welcome.
Our programme can be tailored to suit your service, but would typically include:
- Suitable music as the congregation assemble.
- Popular Remembrance Hymns.
- Last Post and Reveille played on Bugle.
- Suitable music during wreath laying.
- The National Anthem.
- Suitable music for the close of the service.